mhonarc-users

Re: Default Resource Settings.

1997-06-18 10:35:51
Jordan Ritter wrote:
Does anyone (Earl or otherwise) have an RC file that is the default RC
settings?

I would like to use the current format but make only a few changes; this
however
requires me to acquire a knowledge of all the tags I want to change, and for
this I must skim over all the documentation to find which tags apply.

It would be much easier if there was a default RC file out there that I
could
just grep through and just do an in-place change.

I normally check lib/mhinit.pl to find out the defaults (with grep)
The mapping between the perl variable and resource variable is in
most cases one to one but if in doubt I check the sub replace_li_var
in lib/mhrcvars.pl.

grep is your friend :-)
Achim

Jordan Ritter