mhonarc-users

Re: Splitting odd archives?

1997-06-23 13:27:59
At 03:24 PM 6/20/97 -0700, Earl Hood wrote:
mhonarc wasn't too happy about that. So I added the following (with a
preprocessor):

From xyzzy
--^
Is the ">" part of your preprocessor?

Some MTA then.  Just wanted to make sure.

You might want to look at the MSGSEP resource.

I did, with no luck. Once I fiddled around with this (and learned the line
above each message didn't match /^\n$/, but matched /^\s\n$/, I did much
better :^)

How do you set it?  I hope the start and end "/"s are not part of the
setting.

BTW, how do invoke MHonArc?  Are you using a pipe from your
preprocessor to MHonArc?  What version of MHonArc are you using?