mhonarc-users

using text/html mime type

1997-09-30 09:28:52
Hi,
I have read through the archives and have seen bits and pieces about mime
types but nothing that really helps me out.  Any pointers would be much
appreciated...

problem - I want Mhonarc to recognise html within message bodies rather than
have it stick <pre> tags around it.  Alternatively, if it could recognise the
that would help.  The messages themselves do not have Mime Content headers.

question - How do I munge the plain text message to give it mime type headers
if required.  How do I get Mhonarc to recognise them?
I have included
   <MIMEFILTERS>
      text/html:m2h_text_html'filter:mhtxthtml.pl
      text/enriched:m2h_text_html'filter:mhtxthtml.pl
   </MIMEFILTERS>
in the resource file.

-barbara