mhonarc-users

Suppresion of "Warning: Could not parse date for message" warning?

1997-10-19 21:18:46
Hello All,

Is there any way to suppress the informational warning "Warning: Could not
parse date for
message" when mhonarc is run?

I know about the -quiet resource which suppressess informational diagnostics,
but is there a
similar resource for warnings? Actually, what I would really like to do is be
able to suppress
the above warning, without suppressing all other warnings.

Sorry if this has been covered before, but I cannot find any reference to it in
the doco, or in
the FAQ on Earl's Website.

AdvThanksance,
 Glenn D Fieldus
 Systems Programmer (Security)
 Systems Management Unit
 Division of Information Technology,  email:
gfieldus(_at_)NO-SPAM(_dot_)csu(_dot_)edu(_dot_)au
                                       (please remove NO-SPAM. to reply)
 Charles Sturt University           http://ares.riv.csu.edu.au/~gfieldus
 PO Box 588, Wagga Wagga                  phone: (Aust: 61) 02 6933 4433
 NSW, 2678, AUSTRALIA.                    fax:   (Aust: 61) 02 6933 2454

    Due to the current financial restraints, the light at the end of
         the tunnel will be switched off until further notice.