mhonarc-users

search engines for mhonarc?

1997-10-30 16:14:54
As long as i'm going through revising my friends archives, I decided on
setting up a new search engine. I got marc-search from the link on the page
and have been playing with it a bit. The biggest problem is theres hardly
any documentation for it....anyone ever got this to work??

                    dj noahphex   ::  noahphex(_at_)hardcorps(_dot_)org
                        http://www.hardcorps.org/noahphex
                        Voice Mail: 1 - 512 - 703 - 8901
                Texas Raves & Happy Hardcore Mailing List Owner
                "Caffeine Free Coke is like cocaine free crack"