mhonarc-users

Splitting mail by month

1997-11-20 15:03:17
Does anyone have a reliable way of splitting up a huge mailbox into
seperate files by month? I have around 100M of mail for my mailing list
archive and I want to seperate it out by month. I have tried using
procmail to filter on date but I can never get it quite right. Somehow I
have ended up with mail from September 97 in with November and Nov 96 mail
is nowhere to be found and I have become rather annoyed.

--
Tracy Reed      http://www.ultraviolet.org
"Every artist is a cannibal, every poet is a thief.