mhonarc-users

Site-Specific Headers/Footers

1998-01-05 07:01:24
I'd like to have a mailing list that's archived with MHonArc
available from two different web sites.  The twist is that I'd like
each site's version to contain headers and footers (and corresponding
web links) specifically for the host site, so that it completely
integrates within that host site.  All index and message files would
have host-specific headers and footers.

Is there anyway to just create the archive once, and then substitute
site-specific headers and footers "on-the-fly"?

Any ideas and/or experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Jerry Werner