mhonarc-users

Re: NT Version?

1998-02-19 15:13:38
[a reply to private message]

For NT, I believe one can rename the (installed) version of the
"mhonarc" file to "mhonarc.pl".  And if .pl has been associated with
the Perl interpreter, you can call mhonarc.pl directly w/o using
a .bat file.

That capability exists in Win95, WinNT, and Win 3.1, but it has limited use
with console-oriented systems like Perl.  It does not permit passing any
additional arguments on the command line, so it is pretty much useless for
MHonArc.

Hmmm.  It appears I can pass options on my system here at work (NT
4.0).  Of course I had to use Command Prompt shell.  The file explorer
does not give you the chance to enter any options.