mhonarc-users

Re: note to list moderator

1998-02-23 19:16:04
At 8:28 AM -0800 2/23/98, Earl Hood wrote:
Would you disable postings from non-members please?  I get enough junk
mail already.  TIA.

None of us like spam, but I would not go to this extreme (yet).  If
spam messages become a regular occurance, then it should be
considered.

As someone who runs mail lists for a living, Earl, I have to say this
is like somene saying that just because you smell gas doesn't mean we
need to call the repairman yet. We'll wait until the house blows up and
then have them fix the leak.

--
Chuq Von Rospach (Hockey fan? <http://www.plaidworks.com/hockey/>)
Apple Mail List Gnome (mailto:chuq(_at_)apple(_dot_)com)