mhonarc-users

Re: newbie question (yet another...)

1998-03-30 12:15:55
On March, 30 1998 at 15:39, Esposito Gennaro wrote:

I apologize if this is a dummy question for you, MHonArc gurus ,but...
We're trying to setup MHonArc on our server and, just to start,
everything is gone ok!
Our question is: how we can customize the, say, background of our page?
We've modified (just to test) the title but the next message overwrote
maillist.html.

Did you read the documentation about "Page Layout" and "Resources"?
See the IDXPGBEGIN resource in particular and the example provided.

        --ewh

----
             Earl Hood              | University of California: Irvine
      ehood(_at_)medusa(_dot_)acs(_dot_)uci(_dot_)edu      |      Electronic
Loiterer
http://www.oac.uci.edu/indiv/ehood/ | Dabbler of SGML/WWW/Perl/MIME