mhonarc-users

pb with foreign version of eudora

1998-06-10 06:31:31
Thought that it might of use to some of you...
Mhonarc cannot process .mbx files from eudora pro french version (version
3). I thought I was going to get crazy until I finally tried eudora light
US version and it worked fine... It could be due to some differences
between eudora pro and eudora light, but I would rather think it's related
to the french version.

The symptoms: Apparently, everyhting works fine if the mailbox has less
than 2 messages in it, but when it contains more than 2 messages, I get the
'times not implemented in mhamain.pl at line 1384' error message (even
though this line was corrected with an 'eval' as mentioned in previous
threads)