mhonarc-users

Re: MHonarc majordomo digest ?

1998-06-21 11:25:09
On June 21, 1998 at 02:09, Cruise wrote:

I hope this helps someone that had the same problem I did. If you would
like to see how our pages look, drag yourself off to this url and check
them out.

A suggestion: It at all possible, try to use the original messages
when archiving with mhonarc.  Information gets lost with majordomo
archives.  You will get better thread indexes if you utilize the
original messages.  I also noticed that MIME header information
gets hosed with digests so you lose MHonArc's ability to process
the message (eg
<URL:http://www.daytona.com/quake/list_archives/msg00070.html>).
Unless the problem is with the preprocessing program.

        --ewh

----
             Earl Hood              | University of California: Irvine
      ehood(_at_)medusa(_dot_)acs(_dot_)uci(_dot_)edu      |      Electronic
Loiterer
http://www.oac.uci.edu/indiv/ehood/ | Dabbler of SGML/WWW/Perl/MIME