mhonarc-users

removing address from archives

1998-08-30 21:51:29

Excluding seems straightforward - EXCS or FIELDORDER will happily
exclude a field.

But... I don't know how to get the name in there;
<FIELDSBEG>
<ul>
<li>From: $FROMNAME$
</FIELDSBEG>

doesn't do the trick since FROMNAME is not available to FIELDSBEG

What am I missing?

.> 1. Remove the e-mail address from the archives.  So instead of showing: