mhonarc-users

Re: removing address from archives

1998-08-31 00:36:02

Can you provide more information on what you are trying to achieve?

I am trying to achieve web pages where header fields for a message areB
displayed normally (defaultly) except for the from: header field,
which is displayed without an email address. The goal is to continue
thwarting spambots yet still display some information about who sent
the mail.

Most specifically, I'd like to add a line "From: Earl Hood"
just before the Subject: header field in the archived message
http://www.mail-archive.com/mhonarc(_at_)ncsa(_dot_)uiuc(_dot_)edu/msg00569.html

Currently, I am excluding the From: field entirely using
the following markup in the rcfile.

<FIELDORDER>
subect
date