MHonArc: Development Status

1998-09-14 12:43:27
MHonArc Users,

I have been under the weather for the past week.  Hence, I have done
nothing with respect v2.3 in over a week.  I hope to get the base
documentation done sometime soon.  When done, I will make a beta
release of v2.3.

As for the recent discussion about reproducible URLs and filenames,
I'll look into solutions when I am up to par, and if any solution
is possible with v2.x code base, it will have to wait until v2.4
(or later).

If anyone has tried out v2.3 alpha and noticed any problems, please
drop me a message detailing the problems.


             Earl Hood              | University of California: Irvine
      ehood(_at_)medusa(_dot_)acs(_dot_)uci(_dot_)edu      |      Electronic 
Loiterer | Dabbler of SGML/WWW/Perl/MIME

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>
  • MHonArc: Development Status, Earl Hood <=