mhonarc-users

Re: NEXTLINKIA/PREVLINKIA

1998-11-02 13:39:08
Earl,

Hi!

Thanks for pointing me to the NEXTBUTTON/PREVBUTTON resource, this
works fine and will work suitably well until I can figure out what I
or mhonarc might be doing wrong.

With v2.3.0, 2.3.1 and 2.3.2 I tested the NEXTLINKIA/PREVLINKIA
resource variables alongside the TNEXTLINKIA/TPREVLINKIA resource
variables.  The TNEXTLINKIA/TPREVLINKIA always worked fine. The
problem with NEXTLINKIA/PREVLINKIA seems to have been resolved with
v2.3.2.

Another related problem seems to occur --- The NEXTLINK resource
variable is null for the first message, as is  the PREVLINK resource
for the last message.  I am using the MULTIPG and REVERSE resource
variables, in case that might have anything to do with it.

Thanks again for mhonarc!  -- Emery