mhonarc-users

Re: NEXTLINKIA/PREVLINKIA

1998-11-03 22:35:53
On November 3, 1998 at 11:26, Emery Ford wrote:

This mhrcvars.pl replacement doesn't seem to change the behavior of
the NEXTLINK null for the first message and the PREVLINK null for the
last message when REVERSE is set.   Without the REVERSE set it does
indeed work correctly as you said it should.

Works for me.  You sure you replaced mhrcvars.pl properly.  Did
you replace the installed version?

MHonArc v2.3.2 (Perl 5.00551)
This is perl, version 5.005_51 built for i686-linux-thread

MHonArc v2.3.2 (Perl 5.00551)
This is perl, version 5.005_51 built for sun4-solaris-thread

I am using a test file with the NEXTLINKIA and PREVLINKIA set to NO
NEXT/PREV MESSAGE.  The mail folder has three messages in it.  The
messages are using SORT and REVERSE, so the first message (the most
recent) shows a null value for the PREVLINK and the NEXTLINK is set
correctly to NEXTLINKIA. The second message shows the correct NEXTLINK
and
PREVLINK values.  The third message (the oldest message) shows a null
value for NEXTLINK and the PREVLINK is set correctly to PREVLINKIA.

Cache problems?

Here is the end of the first message of my test: