mhonarc-users

Debugging MHonArc

1998-11-12 10:53:00
Are there any facilities to assist debugging MHonArc?  I'm trying to find
the problem that it has working with NTmail, and the problem only shows up
while running through the system service.  I can't run it using perl -d, so
the next best thing would be some kind of logging facility that showed in
detail what it was doing.

Kind of the opposite of "-Quiet" -- a "-verbose -log:output.file" would be
optimal.

Any tips?

Aaron
--
Aaron Sakovich                 SunGard Huntsville Operations
256 971-5808                   alphaman(_at_)hsv(_dot_)sungardtrust(_dot_)com