mhonarc-users

how can I convert hypermail archive to MHonArc?

1998-11-13 11:48:32
I apologize if this is old territory here... I just joined, and tried to find
the answer in the archives or FAQ, but was unsuccessful.

I have a hypermail (1.02 I think) archive that I need to convert to MHonArc,
either by getting to a raw mailbox file or going directly to MHonArc.

I tried the h2mbx.pl script recently posted here, but it only extracts the
headers, not the bodies of my archive.

Since there seemed to be significant interest previously on this, I thought I'd
ask -- how have folks solved this problem?

A sample archive file of mine is below. I appreciate any help you can give me.

thanks!
Michael

<!-- received="Fri Aug  2 23:04:47 1996 PDT" -->
<!-- sent="Sat, 3 Aug 1996 02:02:51 -0400" -->
<!-- name="LownB(_at_)aol(_dot_)com" -->
<!-- email="LownB(_at_)aol(_dot_)com" -->
<!-- subject="Fwd:  ANMF mailing list" -->
<!--
id="199607300709(_dot_)AAA03315(_at_)smedley(_dot_)studio(_dot_)sgi(_dot_)com"
-->
<!-- inreplyto="" -->
<title>mlna archive : Fwd:  ANMF mailing list</title>
<h1>Fwd:  ANMF mailing list</h1>
<i>Sat, 3 Aug 1996 02:02:51 -0400</i>
<ul>
href="author.html#29">[ author ]</a>
<!-- next="start" -->
Conditioner"</a>
<!-- nextthread="start" -->
</ul>
<!-- body="start" -->
Hello to all -<br>
Michael brought up a subject that no one responded to - at least not these<br>
eyes.  Anyhow - at the City Council meeting last Tuesday, it was decided to<br>
put the air cargo issue on the ballot.   The following post is for<br>
information al purposes for any of the you with a desire to be kept up to<br>
date.<br>
Beverly<br>
LownB(_at_)aol(_dot_)com<br>
Forwarded message:<br>