mhonarc-users

Re: Out of memory!

1998-12-11 13:52:50
I tried the -savemem option but that did not help.  I did narrow it down
to one message from the archive and after removing it from the archive I
was able to add the other messages to the Mhonarc pages.

I am now trying to isolate what was in the message that is causing the
add process to not function correctly.

Thank you,
Stanley Weilnau