mhonarc-users

Re: Out of memory!

1998-12-15 12:21:26
Turns out the one message had some control characters in it.  The web page
that the mail was based on had some non-standard characters and so what I
think is 8-bit quoting was taking place.  One of the characters was the
copyright symbol.  When I removed the offending characters the add went
fine.

Thanks for the responses.

Stanley Weilnau