mhonarc-users

Re: Ezmlm and MHonArc permissions problem

1999-02-25 17:40:08
On February 25, 1999 at 13:10, Unfurl wrote:

I saw this post on the mailing list and thought it was a great idea. I
am having a bit of a problem implementing it though. When ever I call it
I get an error :

Unknown option: outdir /home/www/outdir

I have tried a million ways and have evn put this option on the command
line with the program (which works).

I am not sure where I went wrong. Can you lend any assistance?

There is a typo in the example I gave.  The problem is highlighted below:

    ## Call MHonArc functions to add message.  We just specify all the
    ## options we want here since this is a custom version and not intended
    ## to be called interactively.
    mhonarc::process_input(
    '-add',
    '-quiet',
    '-outdir, $dir'
--------^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ PROBLEM
    ) ? exit(0) : exit($mhonarc::CODE);
}

The line should be:

        '-outdir', $dir

I did say the program was untested ;^)

        --ewh

----
             Earl Hood              | University of California: Irvine
      ehood(_at_)medusa(_dot_)acs(_dot_)uci(_dot_)edu      |      Electronic
Loiterer
http://www.oac.uci.edu/indiv/ehood/ | Dabbler of SGML/WWW/Perl/MIME