mhonarc-users

Re: How to create otherindexes

1999-05-01 02:23:23
On 30 Apr 99, at 17:47, Al Gilman wrote:

On the other hand, you may be able to meet all needs for a date index with
your first MAIN index and all needs for a subject index by your first
OTHERINDEXES.

This is *exactly* what I do....

You can see my set-up at by following the links from:

   http://www.sonic.net/~snevel/etherbun/index.html

Penny already posted the link to my MHonArc pages which describes the
resource files and some ancillary perl scripts I developed...

Simeon

--
snevel(_at_)sonic(_dot_)net =-=-=-=-=-= A rabbit is just an angel with big ears
Send mail with Subject: send index to get a listing of files available from