mhonarc-users

RE: NTMail, .mbx, Hypermail and Mhonarc

1999-05-27 08:06:02
I tried it, but I still get the same message. I also tried with '^\.\n$' and
'\.$' as the message separators.

I have attached the file that I included last time, in case there is some
character encoded that my text editor left out last time. This is really
puzzling me! The program appears to be running fine - I get the messages:

Converting messages to c:\tigs\internet
Reading tig-uk-internet.mbx
No new messages

It appears to be picking up the file (since if I try without the .mbx
extension I get an error message saying "can't find file"), but it is giving
the No new messages error very quickly (this particular file is 186K).

Anyway, attached is the original file (only 8K).

Hope we can sort this out...

Chris
--
Chris Rees