mhonarc-users

Re: address kerflundering

1999-06-07 17:59:12
On June 4, 1999 at 03:30, Jeff Breidenbach wrote:

I decided to try something a bit unusual, and submit an offer for a
small bounty at "The Free Software Bazaar" for a patch to MHonArc.
Mainly, I'm curious to see if and how their bounty system
works. Anyway, I thought it would be common courtesy to carbon copy to
this list. I hope I didn't offend anyone with this experiment.

I do not think you offended anyone.

The features you are requesting, I plan to add into 2.4.  Since there
are other changes for 2.4 (including bug fixes), I am not sure that a
patch for 2.3.3 will be directly applicable to 2.4, or later.  However,
I am not discouraging anyone from creating a patch applicable to 2.3.3.

Note, I have already added a change (in my development tree) that
obscures the <!-X-From: ... --> comment so the address cannot be
harvested, but the from data is available for mha-dbrecover.

I hope to get a beta release of 2.4 out sometime soon.