mhonarc-users

Re: MHonArc documentation (was Re: MHonArc/Majordomo)

1999-08-10 10:56:16
For what its worth,
Maybe it's time for someone (EWH?) to write/publish an O'Reilly butterfly book.
It sure seems like there are a lot of us around who use/abuse the MHonArc code.
I have very little time to prod the code or even become sufficiently
capable with Perl so that I can easily follow all of the steps.  I think that
the recources documentation is almost perfect for quickly locating a method
for performing some arcane task that users at our site request.
We certainly have gained users at this site who know much more about the
code than I.
  I am serious about the book idea and suggest it, because the number of
users, who are not nerds, is so rapidly increasing. It would be nice
to have a sort of how-to reference for a beginning user.
  I would be in the market for several copies for our lab and one for
myself. I wonder how many think its a waste of time.
--
David C. Buckle
Jefferson Laboratory