mhonarc-users

Re: separate directories by month? (FAQ?)

1999-09-06 05:04:05
On Sun, 5 Sep 1999 12:32:17 +0200
   mike(_at_)hyperreal(_dot_)org wrote:

Hi Mike,

OK, I thought this would be in a FAQ, and I've seen it asked in the
mailing list archives, and I've skimmed through all the resource
descriptions, but I can't find the answer. How does one go about
configuring MHonArc to build the archives for incoming messages in
separate directories by month?

I know of two perl scripts which will do the job, but I haven't
tested them yet. The scripts can be found in the MHonArc Mailing List
Archive. Here is the info:

# Run_MHonArc
# created and published by Mats Dufberg <Mats(_dot_)Dufberg(_at_)abc(_dot_)se>
on
# the MHonArc mailing list on Thu, 15 Oct 1998 18:47:06 +0100 (MET)

# Wrapper for MHonArc to split mail archives into Year-Month directories
# created and published by Thomas D. Simes <simestd(_at_)fireweed(_dot_)net> on
# the MHonArc mailing list on Thu, 15 Oct 1998 09:15:47 -0400

[...]

With best compliments

           Peter Seitz
--

  Graz University of Technology, Austria - Fac. f. Civil Engineering
  mailto:seitz(_at_)bzs(_dot_)tu-graz(_dot_)ac(_dot_)at -

            Member of the Pegasus Mail Support Group
Bilingual support at the (Un)Official Pegasus Mail Support Site
Home:   http://wwwbzs.tu-graz.ac.at/software/pegasus/
Mirror: http://ftp.uni-mannheim.de/mirror/pmail/