mhonarc-users

Re: no new messages problem

1999-10-05 13:29:02
On Tue, 5 Oct 1999, Mita Solanky wrote:

I have a file of mail archives for a list that was on a mailbase list, and i
successfully converted them to html via mhonarc, however, i now have two
more files and when i try to process these with mhonarc i get back 'no new
messages' when these input files are given to mhonarc. How can I get mhonarc
to recognise these new mesages ?

If the files contain copies of what you already have in the archive,
mhonarc will add them again. Is that your "problem"?

Mats Dufberg
mats(_dot_)dufberg(_at_)abc(_dot_)se
Alvdalsvagen 133                              +46 8 38 48 59
SE-165 75 Hasselby, Sweden