mhonarc-users

Re: no new messages problem

1999-10-06 15:20:10
On October 5, 1999 at 13:34, "Mita Solanky" wrote:

I have a file of mail archives for a list that was on a mailbase list, and i
successfully converted them to html via mhonarc, however, i now have two
more files and when i try to process these with mhonarc i get back 'no new
messages' when these input files are given to mhonarc. How can I get mhonarc
to recognise these new mesages ?

Check the message-ids.  If the messages contain ids that match ids
already in the archive, MHonArc will skip the messages.