mhonarc-users

RE: markup in a message page

1999-11-01 09:39:53
Earl,

You misinterpreted what I wanted, it's not that I need to update the
content, as it happens I'm using a very small subset of 4 messages so it's
easy enough to start again anyway.

The problem is that the first message is OK, the second to fourth are not.
This is an Intranet site so I can't show the actual page that is wrong, but
I've included some HTML this time.

<BODY STYLE="font-family: Comic Sans MS, Fantasy, Cursive; font-size: 10pt"

<H1>Unix-ObjectAda Date Index
</H1>
<DIV STYLE="position:relative; width:90%; background:white">
4 messages in chronological order<br>
Last Updated: Sun Oct 31 1999 <br>
</DIV>
<!--X-Body-Begin-->
<!--X-User-Header-->
<!--X-User-Header-End-->
<!--X-TopPNI-->
<center>
Date:&nbsp;
[&nbsp;<a href="">Previous</a>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="msg00002.html">Next</a>
&nbsp]
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Thread:&nbsp;
[&nbsp;<a href="msg00000.html">Previous</a>
&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="msg00002.html">Next</a>
&nbsp]
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
</center>

<!--X-TopPNI-End-->
<!--X-MsgBody-->
<!--X-Subject-Header-Begin-->
<H1>Unix-OA: pragma Ident or similar in ObjectAda?</H1>
<HR>
<!--X-Subject-Header-End-->
<!--X-Head-of-Message-->
<UL>

The problem I think is the two <H1> lines, but I'm not defining any <H1>'s
in the <MsgPgBegin> markup. I think the first one is a concatenation of two
values, LISTNAME which is my own defined value, and IDXLABEL. The question
is why this occurs in the 2nd-4th messages but not the first?

The second <H1> tag is the message subject, again, I'm not specifically
declaring a $SUBJECT$ in an <H1> tag, so why is it there?

Regards,

Neil O'Brien
Senior Support Engineer
Aonix Customer Support