mhonarc-users

RE: web admin interface

1999-12-17 08:20:47
Have you taken a look at MajorCool?   We use it here with MajorDomo...
it's Copyright, NCR Corporation - if you're looking for it.

Michael S Hines, CISA,CIA,CFE,CDP
Coordinator of Data Systems / Programming
Schools of Engineering
1280 Engineering Administration
West Lafayette, IN  47907-1280
Phone 765.494.5338  Fax   765.496.1466
e-mail: mshines(_at_)purdue(_dot_)edu

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-mhonarc(_at_)ncsa(_dot_)uiuc(_dot_)edu
[mailto:owner-mhonarc(_at_)ncsa(_dot_)uiuc(_dot_)edu]On
Behalf Of Gunnar Hjalmarsson
Sent: Friday, December 17, 1999 5:33 AM
To: mhonarc(_at_)ncsa(_dot_)uiuc(_dot_)edu
Cc: Andrew McGregor
Subject: Re: web admin interface

Like many people, I have been trying to develop a web admin
interface for my users forum administrators.

I use a web admin tool, from which you might want to pick some
ideas. You find it at
ftp://ftp.gunnar.cc/pub/gunnar/mhonarc/mhaadmin-demo.pl .

Please note that for the admin interface to show up, you have to
add

    ?routine=admin

to the URL, e.g. http://.../mhaadmin-demo.pl?routine=admin

Gunnar