mhonarc-users

Re: TLB and MHonArc

2000-01-06 14:56:17
On Thu, 6 Jan 2000, Jim Reisert wrote:

I would prefer that the messages be added to the index "on the
fly" rather than through the hourly cron job.

The main problem I see is how do you create the montly directories at
the web site (i.e. _/topband/199912) automatically at the start of each
month, when the first message arrives?  HyperMail created these
directories on the fly, but MHonArc apparently does not.

You could easily put a wrapper around mhonarc, and letting that set the
path and optionally create the directory.

Mats Dufberg
mats(_dot_)dufberg(_at_)abc(_dot_)se
Alvdalsvagen 133                              +46 8 38 48 59
SE-165 75 Hasselby, Sweden