mhonarc-users

Re: MHonArc and PHP (for <TITLE> Generation)

2000-02-04 03:20:42
On Thu, 3 Feb 2000, Earl Hood wrote:

Note, I could modify MHonArc code to translate " to &quot;.  This
seems like a safe thing to do and avoids HTML quoting problems.
All that is needed is to modify htmlize() and entify() in ewhutil.pl.
This would be better than stripping out the quotes.

As I said in a later message, that would be perfect. (translating " to
&quot;)

Best Wishes (and thanks for the suggestions) - Peter

---
Peter Losher
<Peter(_dot_)Losher(_at_)nominum(_dot_)com>
Systems Admin. - Nominum, Inc.              PGP key available on request