The following attached message appeared on comp.lang.perl.announce.
I figured it may have use for those trying to use MHonArc against
Microsoft mail-related products. Any success stories are welcome.
--- Begin Message ---
- mbx2mbox attempts to convert Microsoft's proprietary .mbx and .dbx formats
to the standard RFC822 mail format used by programs like Pine, Eudora, and
Netscape. The .mbx and .dbx files provided as arguments to mbx2mbox are
processed and output to files having the same name, except without the .mbx
- You can now download mbx2mbox 0.33 from CPAN:
- Until the file propagates to the mirrors, you can use the following URL:
- Date::Manip is now used to construct the date for the "From" header
correctly based on the "From:" and "Date:" headers.
- Also added tests, restructured the code, and moved the project to
A complete change log is at:
--- End Message ---