mhonarc-users

MHonArc v2.4.6 Available

2000-04-24 04:40:05
MHonArc Users,

MHonArc v2.4.6 is now available from <http://www.mhonarc.org>.
This is minor patch release.

Check mirror sites for alternate download locations nearest you
(note, there may be delays before latest version is available).

List of changes:

    o   Stricter check is made when decoded quoted-printable data.
        An escape sequence is only converted to a raw character if
        a it is a valid escape sequence.  I.e.  Any '=' not followed
        by two hexadecimal characters is left as-is.

    o   Call to Digest::MD5::md5_hex() wrapped in eval block in
        case of bad installations of Digest::MD5 module.

    Bug Fixes
    ---------
    Problem:    Using message-ids with -rmm does not remove messages.
    Solution:   Fixed in mhrmm.pl

    Problem:    Japanese text messages not wrapped in PRE element.
    Solution:   Fixed in mhtxtplain.pl

Enjoy,

        --ewh

P.S.  I will be busy moving the next couple of weeks, so I may
be slow in responding to any questions.  Please direct questions to
the list as other users may be able to respond.