mhonarc-users

Work with individual msgs from M/32

2000-07-30 14:59:30
Hi,

In the past I've been archiving mail from Mercury/32 to a huge text file
with message separators and then using MHonarc to create HTML archives.

I now want to try using MHonarc to process individual messages that all
reside in the same folder (adding any new ones to the archive).

I'm sure I got this working before, but this time round MHonarc keeps
saying "No new Messages" after reading the source folder. The messages
have random looking names and a "cnm" extension. Does anyone know the
command line syntax for working with individual messages?

Thanks for any help.
--
Gerry Hickman (London UK)
http://www.gerry1.dircon.co.uk/