mhonarc-users

Re: Idea for the future

2000-12-07 15:51:21
The only stumbling block in the UI part of my system is that there's no
facility for "multipage", so I rorate the archives once per year to keep
the index at a reasonable size. Again this is where a database comes
into it's own; you can request just the chunk of messages you want,
instead of having to view all of them.

When you mean "multipage" are you refering to MHonArc?  There is
the MULTIPG resource.

Yes, I've looked at the MULTIPG resource, but for some reason decided
not to use it. At present I have a totally automated frames based
archive and had a feeling MULTIPG would not fit in too well.

--
Gerry Hickman (London UK)