mhonarc-users

Original source file name?

2001-05-30 14:55:15

When running MHonArc across an MH-style mailstore, is it possible to
get the name of the physical file that resulted in a particular HTML
message?

I thought I saw this previously in the docs, but I'm missing it now.
I'm looking to add the ability to my web archives of resending a
given message from the mailstore to a provided address, and would
like to send the original message exactly as received (straight SMTP
to localhost with a new RCPT TO).

--
J C Lawrence                                       claw(_at_)kanga(_dot_)nu
The pressure to survive and rhetoric may make strange bedfellows