mhonarc-users

Re: MHonArc and multi-byte characters in HTML

2001-09-30 22:25:41
From: Koichi Nakatani <nakatani(_at_)konica(_dot_)co(_dot_)jp>
Subject: Re: MHonArc and multi-byte characters in HTML
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 16:26:58 +0900
I have assembled a patch for MHonArc 2.5.0b2.  There is an increasing
demand to handle Japanese HTML messages correctly,

I totally agree with you about this, but I have a question.
Which problems of MHonArc (not Wilma) will be solved with
this patch?

I hope this functionality will be merged into the regular distribution
as a configurable option.

Maybe Nakatani-san has already noticed this, I guess this
patch has (at least) one problem: the messages written in
iso-2022-jp-2 will be broken, won't they?

P.S.
I have another (trivial) question to Nakatani-san.