mhonarc-users

Re: mhonarc 2.5.0 infinite loop on index creation?

2001-11-12 19:12:44
On November 12, 2001 at 13:12, Jason Molenda wrote:

The system is not working well under the load of dozens of these
processes queued up so I think I'm going to turn off web archiving
of lists right now, and either fix this or try to downgrade to
2.4.9 tonight and re-add mail notes by hand.

See recent messages about mail-archive.com about downgrading.
You should delete your main index files before downgrading and
regenerate with 2.4.9 if you decide to downgrade.

--ewh