mhonarc-users

Removing messages from one of multiple archives

2002-01-29 22:32:05
I've been handed over the process of creating and managing two mailman mailing
lists
that use Mhonarc as a web archive tool. I need to remove some archived test
messages
I've been sending to the mailing lists and I found reference to the RMM command
in the mhonarc docs online at:

http://www.mhonarc.org/MHonArc/doc/resources/rmm.html

Since I'm managing two archives I noticed that the command docs don't mention
how
one specifies the archive from which the messages should be removed. Can
someone
clarify the format of the command when there are several archives, and the
specified
messages should be removed from only one of them?

Thanks for your help,

Ed Reiss
ereiss(_at_)webwillow(_dot_)com