mhonarc-users

Re: Preferring text/plain over text/html?

2002-02-15 07:49:29

Earl Hood <ehood(_at_)hydra(_dot_)acs(_dot_)uci(_dot_)edu> wrote:
On February 6, 2002 at 16:02, Mike Acar wrote:

Is there a way to get MHonArc to prefer text/plain versions of messages
over text/html in multipart/alternative?

Not without code changes.

Currently, if you specify that text/html should be excluded, then the
text/plain will be used, but the exclusion applies to all text/html
data, even for non-multipart/alternative messages.
[...]

I've finally gotten around to testing this, and it doesn't appear to
work; MHonArc's output just includes "<<< text/html: EXCLUDED >>>" and
that's all.

In my global.rc I have:

<mimeexcs>
text/html
</mimeexcs>

Which I'd think would be sufficient.

Any advice?

--
Brilliance and gorgeousness                        |   Mike Acar
And we tell ourselves we don't want the treasures  |