mhonarc-users

Re: Preferring text/plain over text/html?

2002-02-08 15:49:39

"Morse, Richard E." <REMORSE(_at_)PARTNERS(_dot_)ORG> wrote:
What if the text/plain message is merely a message saying "I'm sorry,
but this message cannot be displayed in you mailer.  The actual
message has been attached as an HTML message." -- This has happened.

It gets chucked.

You can call me an arrogant luddite if you'd like, but I'm of the
opinion that HTML has no business being used for mail content, and I
have no remorse about enforcing this opinion upon the users of my mail
archive.

--
Brilliance and gorgeousness                        |   Mike Acar
And we tell ourselves we don't want the treasures  |