mhonarc-users

HTML Formatted Email Blank

2002-05-04 21:49:10
Hello,

I am running a mailing list that is being archived at the mail archives (
http://www.mail-archive.com ).

When mail is archived there by Mhonarc the HTML messages composed with the
Calypso email client are blank.  But if the messages are composed with Outlook
Express then they appear with all the background color and images.  Calypso
uses the html engine from Outlook Express to compose HTML formatted mail.

Any ideas on what might be causing this or would you know where to point me?

Thanks,

Sperry Russ

Sperry & Linda Russ
New Creations Ministry