mhonarc-users

Re: db and indexes not being udpated with -add

2002-10-17 19:11:49
On October 17, 2002 at 19:52, mhonarc(_at_)interlinx(_dot_)bc(_dot_)ca wrote:

When a new message is sent to a list, the msg*.html files and any
attachment files are created in the mhonarc directory but my indexes
are not updated.  From what I have read in the list, these are
supposed to be updated automatically (as well as any references in
other msg*.html files) when -add is used.

Are you suffering from browser cache?  Check the modtimes on the
index files.