mhonarc-users

Re: resources to make a pretty threaded view

2003-02-20 18:24:07
Earl,

Then customize it to get what you desire.  frames.mrc is very old

I orignally did exactly that to frames.mrc (my version is dated August 2000)!
The problem is my customized one still looks horrible still.

The point of my message was that I was hoping someone had, since then,
made something that was functional and pretty!

My MHonArc is still 2.4.6, still happily cranking along after all these
years.  I'm just trying to shine up the interface as I upgrade to the
latest (on a new server).

(FWIW, I really like side navigation panes for large archives)

John