mhonarc-users

conversion question

2003-07-24 13:08:28
Hello,

I have a directory full of messages from an NNTP server, each file corresponding to one post. What I need to do is generate one HTML file per thread, ending up with something that looks like what you get in Google Groups. This is for a specific purpose and not something that readers of the archive are ever going to see, so I'm not worried about navigation or making it pretty. I have a plan on how to do it already, but it seems like overkill and I feel like I'm missing something obvious. Ideas?

Thanks,

-scott