mhonarc-users

Beginner General Questions

2003-07-23 18:47:59
Hello,

I have a general question about MHonArc and its functions.

I am currently subscribed to an email list and receive mails to an email
account. I would like to setup up an archive so I can check the emails in a
web archive (the list doesn't provide an archive). When I installed MHonArc,
I didn't see anywhere to define an email account nor a user/password to
access the account.

Can MHonArc use an email account? (I am not sure what a unix mailbox is and
the difference between the two).

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Roy