mhonarc-users

Re: How can I hide authors on thread index pages?

2005-07-20 23:43:06
On July 20, 2005 at 21:48, "Iain D. Brown" wrote:

I wish to customise the threads index pages so that only the
subjects are listed and link to the first message in the
thread, and that all authors of replies are hidden; viz,
instead of having:
Is this possible? I have attempted to customise the example
subject.mrc file (with 50% success -- the subjects are
linked to the first message in the thread), but how can I stop
the authors' names appearing in my otherwise perfect thread

The general answer is customize the page layout resources.
The Page Layout section lists out the resources that effect

A more explicit answer can only be provided if you provide
us with your resource file.

--ewh