Solution found to japanese conversion

2001-07-25 23:03:09
Hi Nokubi san,
 What I did was in the configure file I looked for the
-with-included-gettext string & found  an if-else
where one property was set to no I changed that to yes
!!!
 Ok so now I can understand what the if - Else in your
configure file does. if it gets this option from the
command line then it executes the if condition.

thank you
regards
Sandeep

--- NOKUBI Takatsugu <knok(_at_)daionet(_dot_)gr(_dot_)jp> wrote:
Sorry, I'm not good at English because I'm not
native English
speaker...

Simply type './configure --with-included-gettext'
and make, install it
please.
--
NOKUBI Takatsugu
E-mail: knok(_at_)daionet(_dot_)gr(_dot_)jp